Keeping focus of a TextBox (GtkEntry)

    Hello,

        I'm using a GtkEntry (editable) in a widget. I have a custom widget
that on certain events shows up a textbox where the user can type some
information. Inside my widget, I'm packing the GtkEntry using the foloowing
code :
gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(MyWidget->window),
GTK_WIDGET(MyEditableBox));

        My problem is that the user can only type in the textbox if the
Mouse pointer is within the border of this object. When the Mouse moves
away, the focus is lost (eventhough I've tried the function
gtk_widget_grab_focus)! What am I doing wrong?

        Thanks for any help that you can provide :-)

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon