4 beginners (adi & william)

Hi there.
I'm a beginner too and, believe me, this group has been GREAT support to
my Linux/Gtk+ startup i've writed some little apps and got Eric Harlow's
book too and, yep, there are mistakes and omitions in some examples but
it gave me a clear idea of what Gtk is and the way to deal with it. I've
found this community VERY (and i mean it) helpful, it's not more than 1
day (maybe 2) to get my questions answered, beside i've seen there are A
LOT of newbies and expertise subscibed to the group who can help each
other on this quest.

so, go on & keep in touch
SALUDOS!!!
rtriay