Re: Ncurses to GTK.

Seems sort of like "how do I do my job?" to me.

I recommend you try writing a test GUI application first before
jumping in to migrating a complex text-based UI to a GUI. All of the
routines you need are available, and there are many books available to
allow you to learn.

The code is probably not abstracted finely enough to allow your
library to be replaced and have the app 'work'.

As for generating events... see the event loop, or threads. Probably
it will be quite similar to the way your ncurses-based app works,
only with some different sort of glue.

mark