Re: GtkTreeView - why so SLOW?

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 12:01, Sven Neumann wrote:

> is your ListStore sorting? I've discovered a similar problem and found
> that inserting lots of rows into a sorted store is very slow.

TreeView is very slow no matter if it is sorted or not. Its performance
is terrible and it is very annoying. I hope that Gtk+ developers are
going to fix it...

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

Joe Cocker we Wroclawiu: Wygraj podwojna wejsciowke na koncert!
>>> http://link.interia.pl/f15f9