Re: Toy menu program (GtkItemFactory) *gives no errors* but menu doesn't appear!? How debug?

Nils

Can I ask you one last question?!?!

*Everything* is working fine now and
there are *no* error messages.  I put
the menu stuff in a vbox....

I noticed that the menu looks different
than in other apps.  They seem to have
their menu bar on a nice distinct panel
that is draggable to other positions on window.

My menu bar looks flat and unattractive
and blends into other widgets since there
is *no clear border*.

Does this sound familiar??

Chris

--