Re: Using GTK+ on Windows

I think this is a misconception that installing GTK in
windows is difficult. I am the creator of winGTK which
is the easiest available option for quickly working on
GTK for windows. Check out:
http://wingtk.sourceforge.net to see how easy it is to
work with GTK under windows.

Ishan

p.s.: Shortly, Im going to release the newest version
of winGTK, so keep checking back, or better stiill
subscribe to the mailing list there.