Entry auto completation

Hello at all the mailing list.
I am a new bye and have a question above the
gtk+-2.0.0
Under gtk+-1.2 using the event "key-press-event"
*connect_after i write an entry with auto completion
(idea and code stolen from galeon) but with gtk+-2.0.0
dont' work !! I see the source code of gtkentry and
see that the widget now stop the event. The question
is: what can i do for work my auto completion ??

Thanks

PS:Excusme for my bad english.

Scarica il nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: con webcam, nuove faccine e tante altre novità.
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.messenger.yahoo.com/