GtkHScale slider increment

Hello,

I have a simple problem that probably has a simple solution that I've
overlooked.

I created a GtkAdjustment as such:

adj = gtk_adjustment_new (6.0, 6.0, 18.0, 6.0, 0.0, 0.0);

hscale = gtk_hscale_new (adj);

I connected the "value_changed" signal to the GtkAdjustment.

My problem is that if using the mouse to slide the scale, I get values
like 7.0, 8.0, etc. that are not in increments of 6.0 but if I use the
left and arrow keys, I get the expected climb rate, i.e. i get 12.0 then
18.0.

What do I change to be able to have an increment of 6.0 when sliding the
hscale with the mouse?

--
regards,

Luciano Chavez