Re: Can I use Motif in gtk app?

motif-based plugins still work with netscape 6 I think.  They include a
library or link to openmotif or lesstif to provide plugins with this
support.  For example, acrobat reader's plugin still works (using motif)
on netscape 6 and mozilla.  You'll want to contact the mozilla
developers (www.mozilla.org) to get more information on this topic.

In addition, you won't want to make your plugin's graphics gtk-based
either.  Instead write to the XUL stuff.  Again, contact the mozilla
people.

cheers,
Michael