Re: How to take a snapshot of screen window under framebuffer mode?

Hi,

sandy_21 <sandy_21 sina com> writes:

>     My envirement is Redhat 7.2,any tool is available?

yes,  cat /dev/fb0 > /tmp/fb.raw

This will give you the raw pixel data in the file /tmp/fb.raw. To
convert this to something more useable, I use the tools shipped with
DirectFB in the tools directory, one of raw[15|16|32]toraw24 depending
on your framebuffer color depth. The file README.screenshots as found
in the DirectFB tarball explains how to process the data further.

Salut, Sven