Treeview question

Hi,

My questions are about the correct way to emit signal from the
GtkTreeModel.

If my model has the following structure :
|-A
|-B
| |-C
|-D

And i want to delete B and C, should the tree model emit "row-deleted C"
and then "row-deleted B" or emitting "row-deleted B" is sufficient ?
And should the signals be emitted before deleting B and C in the
model ?

Now if i want to insert E and F to obtain the following structure:
|-A
|-B
| |-C
|-D
|-E
| |-F

Should the tree model emit "row-inserted E" then "row-inserted F" or
emitting "row-inserted E" is sufficient ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Fred.