GtkTreeView strong problems

Hi,

Basically I want to do 2 things with a GtkTreeView:

1. Add a tooltip to each cell or row.
2. Connect some cells to a click signal.

These two things are extremely important, and they can be done easily for
widgets, but why someone had to think that cells are not widgets, I don't get
it, now these two things seems imposible to do.

I think GtkTreeView has to be retinked, if you ask me cells should be widgets.

PS. Please CC to me, I'm not on the list

--
Felipe Contreras