Re: Idea to do this in GTK

>I would like to know if one of us have an idea to do this
>(http://www.arnoraes.freesurf.fr/Forum/Hex.png) in GTK. I know how to do
>the hexa code but I don't know how to do the higher bar with 0, 1, ...,
>f.

very hard to do properly. but basically, you have to use a fixed width
font for the hexadecimal display, then use gdk_string_extents() to
figure out how many pixels correspond to each column, then use a
GtkLayout or a GtkFixed to put GtkLabels at specific places. Then pack
the Layout/Fixed and a TextView or whatever text widget you're using
into a vbox you're sort of done.

--p