Re: pango 1.0.3 compilation error(pangoftp2)

Sven Neumann wrote:
Hi,

Chris Wareham <chris wareham iosystems co uk> writes:

Replace freetype 2.1.0 with 2.0.9. The API has changed with version
2.1.0, and the only way to use it with Pango is to alter various
library calls in the Pango source. I have done this myself, but it
was tedious ...

this is not true, Pango-1.0.3 compiles with FreeType-2.0.x (>= 2.0.1)
as well as with the 2.1.x serie of FreeType. The reporter's problem
was that he didn't remove config.cache before reconfiguring Pango
after installing FreeType2.

Apologies, I thought I was running the latest Pango release.

Chris

--
chris wareham iosystems co uk (work)
cwareham btinternet com (home)