Re: writing to GUI from 2+ threads

I would agree with that, but the problem exists on the
(http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN462) gtk threading example.
Which has gdk_threads_enter() and leave wrapping
everything. I would suspect the problem is larger...
(I am using gtk 1.2, not 1.3, although the problem
existed at 1.3.6 (it may still, I haven't tested))

-eurijk!