GTK+ for win32

Hi,

I need to port my GTK+ application to win32. I found this page http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32//new-downloads.html
which seems to have the right stuff. However, I was not successful in getting a simple "hello world" to run. I did succeed
in getting "hello world" to compile, but then it complained about missing a DLL (libgtk-0.dll), which after a brief search I discovered
I do not have.

I have MSVC6 and both nmake and GNU make and am running windows2000 sp1.

I would greatly appreciate it of someone who has been through this before could tell me what I need to do.

Thanks,
	Phil