Signal Handler problem

Hi,

I have 3 windows. The first has a new button. If I click on that I get
another window. In this window, I have some entry box. I enter some
thing in those entry and press a button Done, which is supposed to hide
this window and go back to the window from which it is originated ( i.e
the one which has new button ).

   Problem I am facing now is, when I press on Done button, it is giving
segmentation fault. I am getting gtk warning as
gtk_signal_handler_unref( ): handler with ref_count ==0!.

Why is this happening???. I have never faced this kind of problem
before. I have configured window as GTK_WINDOW_POPUP. Is this giving
problem...........

Thanks in Advance,
Jyothi.