Re: TAB operation in text widget

At 01:48 PM 1/25/2002 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If you guys are using GtkTextView just set the tab stops with
>gtk_text_view_set_tabs() or whatever, or use the defaults.
>
>If it doesn't work right with proportional fonts it's just some sort
>of bug, file it on http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
>
>If you're using GtkText, you're not going to get it to work.
>
>Havoc

Perhaps I am using the wrong version. But can't find anything about a widget called GtkTextView in my
documentation. I am using 1.2.10 gtk+ and glib.

--           Philip J. Bunce, Software Consultant
--     MIPS Assembly, Embedded Systems, PMON, UNIX, & C
--  Ph: 831-659-5684 Fax: 501-325-6812 http://www.carmel.com