Re: What is purpose of gtk_widget_set_events? (like in scribble.c in GTK+ tutorial?)

Owen

Thanks for the reply! I *omitted* gtk_widget_set_events
and gtk_signal_connect guys all still worked!!!
I have set up buttons and other stuff without ever
using this command.  How am I getting away with
this if it is vital?

Chris