gtk-1.3.12.90 (redhat rawhide) GtkTreeView bug?

Hi!

I tried gtk-demo from the RedHat rawhide's gtk2-1.3.12.90.
I found it quite nice and stable for most things.
However, the "Editable Cells" demo crashes when I do the
following: select one of the cells is the last row and
press the "remove item" button.

The selected cell remains on the screen in a  selected
but not edited state, the other cell in the just deleted
row disappears.

When I click on another row or move with  the arrow keys, I get this:

gtk-demo (pid:24566): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkliststore.c: \
line 543 (gtk_list_store_get_value): \
assertion `GTK_LIST_STORE (tree_model)->stamp == iter->stamp' failed
Segmentation fault

And a question: is it possible to build (and install) *both*
the X11 and GtkFB versions of gtk2 with one compilation?
I think that something like libGGI's dispatcher could be used to detect
the display type is's running on. Or at least an environment variable...

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi