From: thumb centrum sk [mailto:thumb centrum sk]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 3:25 PM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: 'leave' widget problem

echo "Hi, all"

I have to catch a signal when I am leaving some widget. e.g. I
write something to gtkentry when I am leaving this entry with TAB
key (or click to other widget), which signal I have to catch ?.
Could I solve this problem with keypress event (and what about
the mouse click)?

Tanks a lot

PaLeC

K chatovaniu je tu http://www.XChat.sk