Re: Drawing on pixmap good just because "expose event" handled faster?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Chris Seberino <seberino spawar navy mil>
- Cc: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Drawing on pixmap good just because "expose event" handled faster?
- Date: 17 Jan 2002 23:23:02 -0500
The pixmap has two purposes in scribble:
- it stores the image the user has drawn
- it acts as a double buffer to prevent flicker
In GTK 2 you don't need a pixmap to achieve the second goal.
] [Thread Prev