Re: Tooltips events

Havoc Pennington escribió:

> Santiago Capel <bluefish ono com> writes:
> >
> > How can I catch the event button_press_event?
> >

> You probably need to gtk_widget_add_events() GDK_BUTTON_PRESS_MASK.

Yes you are right.

But then, why glade doesn't need to call gtk_widget_set_events to a
simple project with just a window and a button_press event? (it works
perfectly with glade and gtk+-1.2.10)

Just like a curiosity, using gtk+-1.2.10 and glade:
I have added to a main window a box with 10 widgets: a label, an entry,
a combo, a text (which adds a scrolledwindow above it), a button, a
checkbutton, a radiobutton, a spinbutton, a progressbar and a statusbar.

I have connected a button_press_event to the main window. The
button_press_event for the main window is called when I click on the
text and on the spinbutton, but it is not called on the rest of widgets.
Is this an implementation policy?

Regards,
    Santiago Capel