spinbutton problem

Hi guys,

I have this problem with spinbutton widgets. If I set them up with some initial values such as 1 upon start-up and I try to change the values to 9000 by typing in instead of using the arrow-buttons to increase to 9000, I find that I always need to enter twice before the 9000 value gets captured (the first enter results in 1 being captured).

Is there any way that will enable me to just key in the value on the first try? Users of my program will not know they will need to enter twice to register the value into my application!

Ricky