Re: There is no libgtk-1.2.so.0 in GTK+ 1.2.10?

I just recently setup gtk on freebsd and I had similar results. I removed
what I installed, and then installed gtk using /stand/sysinstall (the
proper package management, along with the pkg_* tools) and it worked fine.
Try that out - at first attempt I treated it like linux/ldconfig, but they
are not the same system and it had, erm, unexpected results hehe ;-)

I'M rtfm on that particular subject right now.

JB

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Yu-Fong Cho spewed forth: