Undefined references fro Gtkdatabox

Hi,

I have follwed the installation steps ('./configure'
followed by 'make' an then 'make install') fro
GtkDatabox. I can successfully run the testdatabox.
However, when I copy-paste the code for say the basic
data box to my pre-existing gtk program in another
directory, I get undefined references for the databox
functions at run-time. (I can compile the code)

I believe I would have to copy the databox libraries
to my previous original set of other gtk libraries. I
am not sure how to do this???

Thanx,
Anjali