gtkfileselectiondialog is slow?

Hello,

if I do the following on a gtkfileselectiondialog in gtk-1.3.14:
* go to dir / using GtkOptionMenu widget
* click dir media/ in the folders window
* click dir mp3/ in the folders window
* in the right window (files), go to the bottom of this dir (it has
about 1000 files)
* now, double click "../" in the left window (folders)

It will take a terrible amount of time for the thing to load the "../"
dir or to unload the current dir (I don't know exactly). Since entering
this directory happens almost instanteniously, I suppose this is a small
design flaw or so in the widget? I'd be tempted to call it a bug but it
doesn't crash ;-).

Should I file this on bugzilla or is this fixed in 1.3.15? (sorry, I
haven't had the time yet to upgrade to 1.3.15, I will do so this
weekend).

Thanks,

Ronald

--
-   .-.
-   /V\    | Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>