list of functions in menu

Hi,

I want to build software on RedHat Linux 7.2 with a frontend based on
GTK. I already have several C-functions that will be the "backend" of
the application. I am now looking for a way to use a list of these
functions with their arguments to put them "automatically" into menus
and submenus in a graphical interface.

So eg. the interface item for the function "readimage( file )" would be
placed in a window with automatic generation a text box "readimage" to
fill out the filename or even a filebrowser. Are there tools available
to do this ?

Best regards,

Peter