[GTK help]

Thanks for the tips.
But, my foreground must be diaphanously because the text on the background must be visible. I think I'm not clear.
I have a notebook. In the notebook, I add a GtKFixed with two GtkText which coordonates must be the same. The first GtkText include, for example, a head, the legs, the armes, the foot and two hands. The second include the body. It is possible to see the body completely ? With a second text's foreground diaphanously ?
I hope that you understand me,
Thanks,