gtk on win32

Hi,

maybe you have discussed this many times before, but the thing is that i got a
project in linux that uses gtk that i want to port to windows (either MSVC5
or cygwin) i'm quite newby to this kind of things, so i don't know where to
start from. I've been to gimp.org/win32 but it seems quite confusing to me in
relation to porting my own applications to win32 (although it's a great page
for other purposes, like geting gimp :-)
So, where should i start from? i think it would be of a great help if anyone
could send me a "standard" win32+gtk project with only the headers and
libraries linked to it, i don't thinks i physically need this headers and
libraries emailed to me as i have already downloaded them from the gimp page.

thanks a lot in advance,
joseba

PD: my code compiles cleanly in linux