Re: destroy-event ???

>Hi all,
>
>I don't know what signal is emited in the following situation.
>
>Right-click in the upper-right corner on a X window. A menu appears.
>There is a destroy option. Selecting this option will emit a
>"destroy-event" to that window? If yes, I want to catch it(from my gtk
>app., if posible), but I don't know how.

it will generate a "delete_event" first, which is what actually
corresponds to the window manager's "destroy" operation.

if that is not handled by a handler that returns TRUE, then the widget
in question will more or less immediately be "destroyed" in the GTK+
sense, which involves returning it to an uninitialized state. this is
accompanied by a "destroy_event" for the window.

--p