a problem

Title: a problem

      Now I have a problem: I want to make the focus  element  more  obvious .For example, I want to make the focus-rectangle's edges(line)  wider  and wider. Do I need to revise the file  "gtkstyle.h"? Can you give me some advice?

     E.G.: There are four buttons in the dailog. When the key "tab" is pressed, one of them has the "focus". And
I want to make the focus button more distinctness. That is, I want to make the focus rectangel's frame thicker
than the default, what can I do?