Re: What event has happened?

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

You could grab the pointer: then you get all mouse movement until you
ungrab. Of course, this will stop all other programs from working :-( so
you must be very careful.

gdk_pointer_grab() and gdk_pointer_ungrab().

John

hzeng wrote:

> Hi,
>     I think you misunderstand my meaning. I want to get the signal emit by
the app window when
>     I move the mouse in anywhwere of the virtual desktop, the
enter_notify_event and the leave_notify_event is
>     emit only the mouse enter the app window and leave the app window. I
must do some special work when
>     my app move out of the monitor border in vertual screen or even the
visual position of the app window changed,
>     I just don't know if there are such signals in gtk. Maybe  the gtk
don't care about these situal and left it to be done by

--
John Cupitt, john cupitt ng-london org uk, +44 (0)20 7747 2570
VASARI Lab, The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5DN

Coming soon:
Aelbert Cuyp 13 February - 12 May 2002

For information and tickets:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk