Re: GTK+-2.2.0 released

Hi Owen (and other GTK+ Folks),

Improved ports:

 Much work has gone into the Microsoft Windows and
 Linux-framebuffer ports of GTK+ since the 2.0 release.
 These ports are substantially complete, and many applications
 developed for the X11 version of GTK+ are being used
 with these backends.

I saw the GTK+ 2.2 release information, and it mentioned a
lot of work has gone into "the microsoft windows" version.
I'm little confused as whether or not refers to the X Server
based GTK+ version, or the native version, or both.

I was planning to upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0.9 (Win32native
version), but then saw 2.2 announcement.  Is there a version
of 2.2 that I can use to run native on Win32?  (WIN98SE)

I can't find anything on the FTP site, perhaps I'm looking
in the wrong place(s).

Thanks for any info,  _John_

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf