Happily building GTK+ apps under mingw/minsys, but noticed a few oddities:

Wow folks, this actually works now!  Many Thanks to all that
responded to my posts!

The following may be known issues, OR a problem with MY config: (?)

1 - The dial_test app, leaves light gray pixels behind.  One dial
   frame in light gray at the max position upon startup, and then
   light gray pixels anywhere where it is dragged from.

2 - The tic-tac-toe example just draws 9 blank squares, like it
   did when I finally got it running under my previous cygwin
   environment test.  Are the squares supposed to be labeled?

Also, is it possible to use GTK+ themes like I do on LINUX?  If
so, where would I put it/them if I was creating a directory on
someone else's windows box (for a runtime-only version)?

I think these will be my last questions for some time, I need to
re-learn GTK+ programming, it's been years!

Thanks to all, and Happy Holiday(s) to all, you sure made mine, as
I need to start developing to make some money.  (Layed off).  If
any of you folks that responded have Palm IIIc handhelds, I will
send you my product for free!  I can now go back to designing and
coding up a GUI, since I only have a command line version now.

If you're interested in seeing part of a LINUX-Enlightenment screen
shot on a Palm, visit the following URL:  (This beta version is FREE)

 http://palmgear.com/software/showsoftware.cfm?prodID=45871

Cheers,  John Miskinis