OK, I've got mingw, but have questions about GTK+ usage...

Hi Folks,

I removed cywin, and put down mingw and msys.  I'm not sure
exactly how to setup things for gtk+ however.  (and glib for gtk+)

1) I do not see any gtk-config program, do I code the CFLAGS
  and LFLAGS by hand in my Makefiles?  I tried to do this
  already yesterday, but failed.

2) The examples include GTK headers like:
    #include "gtk/gtksignal.h"
  Do I need to change this?  I tried passing the top level
  GTK directory to GCC, using -B c:/top/gtk+-1.3.0 and can't
  get it to find the files.

3) I tried to execute the .configure script in the GTK directory
  under msys, but it thinks glib is not installed.  Do I have to
  put the gblib stuff in a certain directory, and execute some
  script or something to make the system aware of it?

In any case, this mingw/msys stuff is great so far!  It appears to
be just what I needed!

Thanks for any info, advise, pointers to web pages, etc.

John Miskinis