Re: clarification of "duplicating DLLs", I know I'm doing something wrong :(

Hello,

What i'm trying do is build under the cygwin environment, and
then take the executable program, and get it to run on anyone's
system.  (By placing the gtk-runtime dlls in the directory with
the program).

If I build the tic-tac-toe example, and run it, I actually get
9 empty squares, so I'm real close I think.  I had similiar results
with the dialtest example, where it would draw an empty square
labeled 0.0, with no dial.

By the way, it was the gdk-0.dll I had to copy to gdk.dll (NOT GLIB).

Is what I am trying possible, and since I get the (unlabeled) widgets
am I really close, or do you folks think I should start all over
with mingw, etc.

Thanks,  John