Re: Need widget to edit label text

The Surprises wrote:
> Before I dive into coding one, does anyone have any code that allows one
> to edit the text of a label widget?  The user can double click on the
> label, and it will magically convert to a text entry that the user can
> edit, then when the user hits return, it magically turns back into a
> label.

Hi, I do this in my app:

I have a table, with a cell containing a frame and the frame containing a
On a click, I make an entry attached to the same cell, show it, and hide the

frame. I also fill the entry with the label text,
to select it all, and gtk_widget_grab_focus().

Madame de Pompadour
Images of a Mistress

16 October 2002 - 12 January 2003

For information and tickets: