Re: Modal Dialogs

Hallo Diego,

thank you very much for your answer. No I almost understood you text, but I had
to read it several times.
My Application is a somehow a design tool where you can put shapes into a
window.
I have done a pulldown menu file->plot
where I want a dialog window pop up to ask some special plot geenration options.
At this point I want the program flow to stop until the user selected all the
things and then press ok, so then the plot routine can start with the given
parameters.
Whats your advice ?

rds Guenther