Modal Dialogs

Hallo List,

I also started using Dialogs.
This works pretty fine.
I also read how to make them modal and they behave different now.
The Modal behavior as I experienced is that just the latest modal window can
get the focus.
But this is NOT sufficient for my purposes.
I want the program flow NOT to continue until I press OK in my dialog.
How can I achieve this ? BEcause writing a while loop which always checks for a
set variable would not be the right solution because gtk routines would not be
called anymore and cpu power was very big.

Whats the right solution ?

Guenther Sohler

NewLogic Technologies AG
Millennium Park 6
A-6890 Lustenau
                                           Phone: +43-5577-62000-507
E-Mail: guenther sohler newlogic com       Fax:   +43-5577-62000-988