Problems with WIN32

My friend is having problems with building GTK+2.0 latest sources on
WIN32.

Actually, he needs latest GTK+ dlls to build latest GTKMM2.0 on WIN32.
It would be great, if someone could send us a link to URL, where we
could retreive latest GTK/GTKMM dlls (glib,pango,atk,etc as well), or
link to WEB-site where we could find a way how to build <LATEST> sources
on WIN32.

The goal is to have Linux GTKMM2.0 application working on WIN32
platform.

thanks in advance,
-andrew