Still some question about row & column number. (Re: How to get the row & column number of cursor in GtkTextView?)

Hello, Padraig

  I tested your code piece. There's still two questions:
  1. The resulted rect is a GdkRectangle, it's members x,y is pixel, so how
can I convert it to line number and column number?
  2. I should put this code piece into a callback function, but which signal
should I connect the function with? I connected it with "move-cursor" event
of textview or "changed" event of a textbuffer, but it sames that the
returned number is always somewhat later than the key action.

  Thank you very much!
  Yours,
  mili