Re: gtkrc file

>I want to draw a selected radio button image with a colored center (it
>is currently black when selected).  I thought I could do it by changing
>the gtkrc file but haven't had any luck.  Following is a portion of my
>gtkrc file and what I changed (that didn't work).

I suggest you get rid of the engine code, and try again. You're making
your test case completely dependent on the engine implementation, and
there are a number of bugs in most of them. Moreover, the stuff you
are using is entirely specific to the Eazel engine, and will not do
anything whatsoever if this engine is not available.

In addition, I don't believe that defining a style called "default"
actually does anything. You need:

  widget "*" style "default"

or

  class GtkWidget style "default"

to bind the style to a widget namespace. Personally, I've done something
like this with my RC file(s):

style "red_when_active"
{
	fg[NORMAL] = { 0.74, 0.85, 0.93 }
	bg[NORMAL] = { 0.48, 0.52, 0.58 }

	fg[ACTIVE] = { 0.74, 0.85, 0.93 }
	bg[ACTIVE] = { 1.0, 0, 0}
}

widget "*HWMonitorButton" style "red_when_active"

and then in the code I do:

    button->set_name ("HWMonitorButton");

--p