Re: GtkPreview changed behaviour

Hi,

Maurits Rijk <lpeek mrijk consunet nl> writes:

> I noticed a difference in behaviour between the GTK 1.2 and GTK 2.0
> GtkPreview widget. Somehow the following code used to work in GTK 1.2
> (with gtk_signal_connect iso g_signal_connect, etc.) but in 2.0 the
> "motion_notify_event" doesn't seem to get handled.
>
> g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(widget), "motion_notify_event",
> 	         G_CALLBACK(button_motion), factory);
>
> The funtion 'button_motion' is never called.

are you sure? I had a quick look at the state of the plug-in in CVS
and it seems as if preview_move() gets called since the coordinates
in the statusbar are correctly updated.

The use of GDK_MOTION_NOTIFY as an event_mask (see your PREVIEW_MASK
definition) is wrong by the way. It didn't do any harm however.

Salut, Sven