Re: gtk2.0.1 libpango problem

Thanks for the reply. I noticed the freetype binarys and had a suspicion
this might be the problem. If I try to load them I get error messages
about breaking dependancies with 2.0.3-7 which are of course already
on the system. If I try to replace 2.0.3-7 I am warned about breaking
dependencies with many applications. What is the recommended way to load
the new freetype-2.0.9 files without breaking things? I would like to keep
gtk1.2 on the system if possible.
Thanks,
Nick Soffe.