Re: suggestions on how add online docs to GUI?

Paul:

Good points.  Actually, how I have solved this problem in
a similar scenario (playing audio files selected in a
CList) is to get the user to figure out what the command
line would be for whatever application they want to use
(name + switches), and making them enter that command
line as a preference.  It seems to work fine, and I think
it would work well for this purpose, too..

Neil