Re: suggestions on how add online docs to GUI?

>Paul:
>
>That is a great idea, but how do you insure that netscape
>is installed?  Or better yet, is there a way to get the
>KDE or gnome to fire up just the document itself, and let
>it use whatever the default browser is???

How do you ensure that KDE or GNOME are installed?

At some point, you have to make certain requirements about the
run-time environment ...

The only other alternative I can see that flows along similar lines
would be to use one of the HTML widgets out there, but its not clear
to me that the basic ones work all that well, and the only non-basic
one (Gecko) would probably be an amazing amount of work to start using
(not sure about this, however).

--p