Re: GnomeCanvas

> thats not what most people mean by "zoom". "zooming" normally means
> that the widget size stays the same, and what is displayed within it
> is scaled up or down. zooming when the size changes compounds the
> effect of the size change, which is hard to imagine as the right thing
> unless you were doing a "keyhole" like effect.

I mean when the canvas widget size changed , the items inside the canvas
should be scalled  to fit the new canvas size automaticly whithout having
to change the size of the items manually .

I think i have to catch the allocation signal calculate
the zoom factor needed and zoom by hand the canvas .

the side effect of this approach there is no proportionality !

thanks
--

Sevenval AG  (HRB 32757)
ecommerce-base-technologies