Re: GtkDrawingArea

Le Jeudi 18 Avril 2002 12:22, vous avez écrit :

> what color conversions are you speaking about? The drawing area has
> the same color depth than the X-Server your application is running
> at. Some X-Servers support multiple visuals and you might be able to
> use a different visual than the system visual with some hackery, but I
> doubt you want to do that.

Yes, just noticed that in fact. dithering options confused me.
And what about displaying method ? Is  a drawing area using Xshm when
available ?  Is there a way to do some dga stuff with it (don't think so) ?
What about screen resolution change ? (XF86VidModeSwitchToMode).

thanks

--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux
Software Developper