bugs or missing features ?

Hello,

I just installed gtk2 in order to test it, it seems to work well and
faster than I thought. I tested it mainly with pan-0.11.90.

However two displeasant things appear after these tests :
- User-definable accels (pointing on a menu item and hitting desired
shortcut keys) do not work ;
- Charles Kerr (pan's main developer) told me that accels without
modifiers aren't handled.

Are these two things bugs, missing features or "features" ?

I'd be pleased these aren't "features" ;-)

Thanks for the great work.
--
Colin
http://www.colino.net/